Monday 17 December 2012

PROJECT 7: INTERLINKED



Project 7 is my first group project for Studio RUS 104. This project consist of 2 part which are 7A: SITE ANALYSIS and 7B: SKYWAY. My group consist of 6 members. We divided equally our task to each of the member. We were required to produce an A2 size of site analysis of HBP for task 7A and an A2 size of presentation drawing & a skyway model with scale 1:50. 
When carry out an group project, I felt that it was busier if we compare to an individual project. We have to come to studio almost every night and do the task until very late. But fortunately, with the cooperation among the members we are manage to complete our project on time. From this project, I had learn about the analysis on a propose site, for example the wind direction, sun path, geographic consideration and etc.
In order to design a successful building, all the above data are very important. In a conclusion, I am happy and satisfy with my first studio's group project.


PROJECT7A: HBP SITE ANALYSIS 


PROJECT 7B: SKYWAY(PRESENTATION DRAWING)


PROJECT 7B: SKYWAY(SKYWAY MODEL)

No comments:

Post a Comment